BLEEDING GLITTER BY MICHELLE CLARK
Mouth off and accent your Halloween look with a dramatic, bloody glitter lip created by Senior Artist Michelle Clark.
1. Apply Carnivorous Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour to centre of lip. 2. Create blood splatter with Red Glitter/Lip Gloss mixture. 3. Flatten lipstick with metal tool or Brush. 4. Add Say It Isn’t So Dazzleshadow under eyes.
GLITTER & FANGS BY ASHLEY RUDDER
Channel disco drama and give it an unexpected BITE this Halloween with a wicked take on glam by Senior Artist
1. Create smoky eye with Shade Fluidline. 2. Blend with Cranberry Eyeshadow. 3. Apply Smolder Kohl Power Eye Pencil to waterline. 4. Add Teal Appeal and Get Physical Shadows for contrast. 5. Add Extra Dimension Skinfinish for highlight. 6. Even more Dazzleshadow and Glitter of choice for drama! 7. Add gold fangs for extra bling.
GASHED BY REGAN RABANAL
If you need to fake a little blood on Halloween, do it right! Senior Artist Regan Rabanal shows you how to create the perfect gash.
1. Block brows with glue stick and cover with concealer. 2. Create the gash using Carbon and Everyone’s Darling Shadows. 3. Contour and highlight with Studio Concealer. 4. Add Russian Red Lipglass to the gash to add a 3D look. 5. Create dripping-blood look using airbrush color.
SIREN OF THE SEA BY MICHELLE CLARK
Dive deep into the mysteries of the sea for Halloween with this intricate, textural mermaidinspired eye look by Senior Artist Michelle Clark!
1. Apply blue and green shades of Chromaline on lids, brow and temple. 2. Apply black eye liner to waterline and crease. 3. Apply I LIKE 2 WATCH Dazzleshadow. 4. Place fishnet over eye and press in Blue Brown Pigment. 5. Apply lashes. 6. Add mascara. 7. Use fishnet to add metallic scales with Extra Dimension Highlighter.
BODY ELECTRIC BY ASHLEY RUDDER
Light up the Halloween night with a work of neon body art created by Senior Artist Ashley Rudder.
1. Draw on your design with Fascinating Eye Kohl. 2. Using Teal Appeal Eye Shadow, create a halo. 3. Using Young Attitude Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour, create the shadow. 4. Highlight with Pure White Chromaline. 5. Finish off the neon look by repeating highlight on the face.